PLCAD is a Windows 2D CAD software. PLCAD is a powerful drawing program that gives you the ability to create professional
PLCAD is designed for anyone who wants a fast and efficient CAD program with the power and versatility of standard programs at an affordable price, its price is only US$79.5. It is great for architects, engineers and students. If you are a student, you can purchase the educational version at only US$29.95!
PLCAD was designed to interface with AutoCAD as closely as possible, so you can master the complete application quickly, without compromising drafting flexibility. Most of the command names are the same as AutoCAD, you can type these commands to run it.
The working file for PLCAD is DXF (AutoCAD R13-2000 format), which can be used by other software applications, and PLCAD uses most of the same file formats including those for linetypes, hatch patterns, and text styles. PLCAD supports SHX and TTF font files.
1. It is a powerful 2D CAD program, and the cost is low! (US$79.5).
2. It is very similar to AutoCAD, many commands are the same as AutoCAD, you can type the AutoCAD commands and run it directly.
3. Supports the follow entities: line, arc, circle, polyline, ray, xline, ellipse, spline, hatch, solid, block, dimensions, and etc.
4. Supports object snap, end point, middle point, center point, intersection point and etc...
5. Supports layers, linetypes exactly like AutoCAD.
6. Supports SHX and TTF font files.
7. Supports unlimited Undo and Redo.
8. Supports most system variables.
9. The working file is DXF (AutoCAD R13-2000 format).