This is the first software on the market for playback of video content that supports all TomTom integrated portable GPS navigation
devices: GO, GO 300/500/700/510/710/910, One, One New Edition and Rider (no sound output on Rider) and all TomTom accessories like Remote Control and Permanent Docking Kit.
Media Center software acts as a video and MP3 player, and allows playback of pre-converted video files.
The bundled conversion tool facilitates converting video content in various formats.
The conversion options include batch compression, video quality and size tuning, subtitles, cropping, test conversion, and default audio level boosting.
The conversion software runs under Windows OS (XP/2000/2003/Vista). The software converts video content (AVI, MPEG1, MPEG4, DivX, XVID) to MPEG4. The converted content is uploaded on TomTom devices via the USB connection or a SD card reader.
The software adds value for TomTom users who are frequent travellers, parents, businessmen.
The creative uses are converting short (music) clips, video presentations, TV-shows, video tutorials to view them on the move.
Video player features:
* On screen display: Pause, Stop, Seek, Volume, Mute, Brightness, Contrast, Audio/Video synchronization
* Remote control: Supported on all compatible models - GO 500/700/510/710/910
* Supported TomTom firmware: Version 6.0 and higher
* Other: External headphones and TomTom Permanent Docking Kit support, automatic restart from last movie position, automatic volume level saving/restoring, support for user defined themes/skins and commands.
Audio playback features:
* Simultaneous audio playback and navigation
* Directory browsing: Ability to browse through the audio files in different directories
* Interface skins: Ability to replace current background and icons with your own set
* Other: Shuffle play, ID3 tags support, alphabetical sorting, automatic volume level saving/restoring, external headphones and TomTom Permanent Doc