KzxMetal is a multifunction utility program specially made for sheet metal shops. It has a Inch-Metric built-in standard
shop bend deduction calculator. Type in your thickness, radius or angle and instantly get your bend deduction, bend allowance, Z and X factors.
- Calculate the flat size of any part with precision with different bend angles.
- Get the triangles side and angle sizes automatically.
- Get the OD, ID and depth of a countersunk hole with no effort.
- Calculate the flat size for a rolled piece of sheet metal with precision.
- Inch to Millimeter or Millimeter to Inch. Convert units from inch to millimeter or millimeter to inch in a full list that can be print out to paper.
KzxMetal let you input and storage shop proven bend deductions in multiple charts for different material types, different bending angles and different die radius that you can retrieve for later use in your flats. This a multiple window environment module where you open as many chart as you need. You can print out a list of this bend deductions for shop use as well.
Storage your shop proven joggle loss compensation values to a chart for any material type and die radius for permanent storage.
Add all the information for different screw types in unified or metric systems to this chart. Input their thread size, clearance hole size, drill size, tapping hole size, countersink angles and custom fields.
Storage part marking information on every costumer of yours so you know the format and instructions for every single company.